- What is Vaccination?
Vaccination is the process of introducing the Virus profile to the immune system of human.
Generally this is done via injecting or introducing orally the vaccine.
- Vaccine is attenuated or killed virus of that particular disease .
- Why Vaccination ?
Through Vaccination our body is made prepared for any virus attack. This can be depicted by Very cute video as below :
How Vaccine is prepared:
Vaccine are prepared by either killing the Virus/Microbe, below image is showing the process overview:
- Why Vaccination :
- Simply Put, Prevention is better than cure. It saves your loved ones life.
- Healthy Life: Vaccines Provide a lifetime protection against many diseases and infections.
- Protect from unnecessary illness.
- Protect from Preventable disease.
- Increase Immunity level: Protect from infectious diseases.
- Safe and Effective: Vaccines will not give you disease, it designed to prevent.
- Help to eliminate diseases worldwide / protect future generation: your society needs you.
- Save time and money : vaccine prevents disease which has very expensive treatment.