Spinach With Yams
- Spinach With Yams is simple combination of spinach and yams adds a healthy dose of calcium,iron, vitamin A, and folate to your babyʼs diet.
- The yams add a touch of sweetness to create a pleasant introduction to greens.
- In a large pot, bring the yams to boil about 1 1/2 cups of water.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook the yams for about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach and cook it until both the yams and spinach are very tender. Let the mixture cool and purée it in a food processor or blender.